Saturday 3 July 2010

off on travels...

So it's gonna be pretty difficult to keep up on regular posting while I'm away for 3 months on my travelling honeymoon but as I will be in India, Vietnam and other exotic places I am sure I will see some inspiring stuff, and as and when I can, I will post some lovely things up for you... Colourful and vibrant saris are the first stop so I will keep you updated (and of course if anyone has any tips on where to go, or where to buy great clothes or jewellery, I am always in the market so be sure to comment with your experiences!)

Much love

1 comments:

The Rock Junkie said...

Special Award for Style From Concentrate

Hi there,

I have been following your blog for a while and I am extremely impressed with your posts, particularly the one on Miss Selfridge. We have a fashion and beauty blog, Be In Style (http://pocketchange.become.com/category/fashion-and-beauty), which covers everything from skin care products to fabulous summer dresses.

We currently average around 1.5 to 2k unique visitors per day at our shopping blog homepage with users clicking through to an average of 500 single posts. We are always looking for blogs with exceptional content. I feel that your site is outstanding and I wanted to present our Style Award to your blog.

If you feel this would be something you might be interested in please let me know and I will happily answer any questions or queries you might have.

Kind regards,

Briana Hernandez
Briana.hernandez@become.com

Post a Comment