Tuesday 1 September 2009

charity style

Charity shops in Bristol are brilliant! Trying to find something great in a charity shop in London is a nightmare I find (and also quite expensive) This is very possibly due to the fact that I don't really know where I'm going/what I'm doing there - if anyone has any tips I'd be greatly appreciative - but also as there are proportionally less people here to snap up the good stuff.



Favourite rails are...


  • Old lady skirt rail - good for wildly patterned skirts in a horrible length that can be shortened easily with help from the trusty sewing machine

  • Men's t shirt rail - oversize t shirts or vests that usually have lame/brilliant slogans emblazoned on the front

  • Dress rail - usually has some absolute gems

Get hunting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment