Monday 5 April 2010

tattoo inspiration...

Been contemplating another tattoo for a while now... I think I know what I want and where I want it but just need to get together the money and the courage to do it. I would do it tomorrow (if I was brave enough to spend some hard-earned travelling funds on it) but for the placing... I''ve been told that one of the most painful places to get ink forced into your skin through a needle is the ribs and unfortunately that is the only place that I want my next one. Ouch.

This is what I want (have always loved Klimt)


- something along those lines anyway - and this is the kind of place I want it. Let me know what you think...


(Side note - how hot is Erin Wasson too?!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woowwwww ;) nice blog honey. i follow you, i hope you follow me tooooo??? kiss ;*)

chantelle said...

i'd love to get a small tattoo, although i've been told many times that i'll regret it later on in life & the pain is something i will always shy away from! hmmm erin wasson is too trashy/messy for my liking, but she's got attitude :) cute blog!
x

fashion clocked said...

Gorgeous idea and place too- love this area for a delicate tattoo- my friend has Machers art nouveau ladies that looks absolutely beautiful xxx Thankyou for your comments.xx katie


www.fashionclocked.blogspot.com

Post a Comment